LinkWithin

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My love affair with the Sunshine State continues

I'm going on holiday!!!!! A holiday that was JUST decided and booked last night (at midnight! ha) so it makes it all that much sweeter! :) I can actually say I am a bit of a spontaneous and spur of the moment kind of girl :) What's even sweeter is that this vacation is all thanks to my amazing and wonderful older seester Maria. This isn't the first time we've gone on holiday together just the two of us. She was there with me when I went to London.
*Maria and I cooling off at the fountain in Trafalgar Square - def one of my favourite bits of London. Maria actually sat in gum in that very spot :) ha
So on Friday night I'm flying out to FLORIDA!!!! As I've said in previous posts, I have a love affair with the Sunshine State. It holds some of my best memories. And I'm excited to add to that collection very soon! Maria's husband Frank is the reason we'll be in Tampa. He's there on business, which means while he's in boring meetings all day, I'll be on the beach with his hot wife indulging in the sand and the sun :) I'm there to keep my seester company! How much fun is that?!?! :) This trip could not come at a better time. I've been feeling such longing, such wanderlust lately. I had no idea that need would be met so soon. Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have not just one wonderful seester, but I've been blessed with three of the very best. I cannot wait to be a beach bum! I love the ocean soooo much!! And it's been TWO very long years since I've been on the beach (St. Thomas, Labor Day 2008) so I'm REALLY looking forward to this trip and luckily I don't have to wait very long. I still can't get over the fact that I'll be there in TWO days! :)

*This beautiful postcard sent to me by the lovely Lauren Nicole makes me that much more excited to be there on Friday night. I LOVE the name of this Island....MARCO (like my kuyah!) Island is about a half hour from where she lives. It's so beautiful there!!!
So if anyone lives near Tampa, please let's meet up!!!! :) I have to step up my game at work and make sure I get everything done before I leave for vacation. Wish me luck! :)

AHHH I'm SOOOO happy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment