LinkWithin

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fun with Marina & Sophie

I've been having such a blast with my darling nieces! Micaela and I took them to feed the ducks around a lake near the college campus on Tuesday night and afterwards we had some fun with some sidewalk chalk.
*Looks like Sophie is drawing rollie pollies :)

*Marina posing with her finished picture
*She's an artist like her grandpa!
*Sophie
Last night we took the girls to one of their most favourite places....CHUCK E. CHEESE!! They LOVE that place!! We had a great time! I'm so glad my bff Stephanie met me with her boys :)
*Even Marina has ECLIPSE fever...she got vampire fangs with her tickets :)
*After Chuck E. Cheese we took the girls for ice cream at Yogurt Journey (LOVE that place!) I love it when the girls have their hair in pig tails. Micaela and I seriously wore pig tails until we were in third grade! haha what am I talking about...Micaela STILL wears her hair in pig tails sometimes when she wants to channel her Bardot :)
I'm SUPER excited....tomorrow my nephew Mikey and other niece Milen arrive from Germany! :) I love my nephew more than anything!! It's so funny because Steph asked me yesterday when the "famous" nephew arrives :) I gush about him alllllll the time!! You can't imagine how happy I will be when I see him! It's been FOUR LONG years since I have hugged him. I'm going to cherish every second of this precious time with my entire family!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment