LinkWithin

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Parting is such sweet sorrow....

Saying bye to twinkie is always the hardest for me :( Chip & Micaela are heading back to VA this morning and I miss them SOOOO much already!!!!!
At lunchtime I'll have to say goodbye to our sister Maria & her husband (as of July 4th! Congratulations to the beautiful couple!) Frank and my nieces Marina & Sophia who fly back home to Italy tonight :( I always hate this part. I hate how my family is so spread apart, it makes me sad to think the next time I see the girls they'll have grown up SO much :( I wish I could watch them as the grow up. I wish I could experience the first time Sophie loses a tooth. I wish I could just pop over and pick them up and take them to Chuck E Cheese anytime I wanted. Oh how it's the simple things of everyday life I wish I could have with them.
Luckily I have my nephew Mikey and niece Milen for two more weeks until I'm right back at this same spot.

We have had the most wonderful time together as a family. Our ENTIRE family was together for the first time in 11 YEARS!!!!! We finally got to update our family picture. I cherished every single moment and memory that was made. I loved watching all the grandchildren interact with each other. I'll have to post pics soon. So for now I'm sad wishing we had just a little more time together. I pray God continues to watch over all of us until we are together again and keeps them all safe in their travels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment