LinkWithin

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I feel like a princess!

My sweet, sweet Mandy calls me Princess. She definitely makes me feel like one!! I have been completely spoiled by my love. Completely. Her kindess and big heart literally brought me to tears. I cannot put into words how special she makes me feel. She sent me these beautiful heart shaped earrings that have the word "Friends" & "London" on them. How perfect is that?:
As if that wasn't enough, I got spoiled with some lovely gifts from her home country of Switzerland. On the 1st of August it is their national holiday and you can buy a lot of Swiss things. So my darling went shopping for me in her favourite city of Aarau so that she could give me an impression of where she lives. She sent me a lovely city guide booklet that has all the hot spots, restaurants, hotels and maps among other things. It's really neat because she put little sticky notes that explain special places. For instance, I know that La Creperie is the best restaurant in the entire world according to Mandy and she wrote in the margin that she'll invite me there one day :) That makes my heart melt! I love holding this guide in my hands. How beautiful are all these souvenirs:



*Mandy loves butterflies and gave me this beautiful hair pin. I LOVE it! it's so pretty!

*I ADORE monograms and have been wanting an "M" necklace for ages like the one Blaire wore on some episodes of "Gossip Girl." I never told Mandy this and that she gave me this is so perfect. M&M always :) p.s. I had just got done working out at the gym and had absolutely NO make up on so I tried to take an "artsy" photo like Micaela does, but obviously does not have the same effect. However, if you have ever seen me without make up be glad I spared you the horror! :) ahaha

And again - as if that was not enough - my Mandy spoiled me MUCH more! She just recently returned from a trip to visit family in England earlier this month. It's one of her favourite places just like mine :) I would have been completely happy if she had just sent me a postcard (which she did!) but my thoughtful girl sent me all kinds of British goodies!

*I hit the London gift jackpot :) Thank you darling for giving me so many thoughtful, beautiful gifts. It means the entire world to me!
And not only did she add to my London collection, she added to my Seahorse addiction as well!
*Seahorse postcard from Bluereef aquarium, fun sea stickers with two seahorses and the most beautiful seahorse!! I am not sure, but I think it's a REAL dried seahorse! At least it feels that way and looks that way :) It's SOOOOO neat! So different than anything I have in my collection. What a doll my Mandy is!
Mandy said it was quite funny because her whole family was looking for a seahorse for me (again, warms my heart!) and then her little cousin was calling out for her in a store because she had found the seahorse :)

* I LOVE this sparkly union jack clutch and can't wait to take it with me the next time I go out :) It is just SO beautiful!
I cannot tell you enough darling Mandy how much every piece meant to me. Even the time you took to put so much thought into each gift you chose for me is so meaningful. I appreciate the gifts and the most important gift of your friendship. I cherish you always! You have made me such a happy girl during a time when I was feeling really sad after my family left. A million times thank you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment