LinkWithin

Friday, July 2, 2010

I feel like the happiest girl in the world!

You know how right before a big event or day you've been looking forward to for forever arrives - like your wedding day, vacation, your first trip to London (I just know that's on top of everyone's list the way it's on mine haha), right before a concert of your favourite band begins etc. you tell yourself to remember exactly everything about that moment, every detail and you think to yourself that you've never been happier? And you wish you could just bottle up that pure happiness and always feel that amazing all the time?!? That's EXACTLY what I'm feeling right now!! :) I'm about to leave work to head to DFW to pick up my darling Mikey!!! :) The rest of the family arrives today and I'm just deliriously happy. I can't stop smiling and I'm in such a happy mood. AHHHHHHH :) The 2 hour drive to Dallas will be FOREVER long because I just can't wait to hug my Mikey! I love him more than anyone in this world. He is my joy, the apple of my eye :) I'm excited for this blissful three day weekend spent with my family and the people I love the most. I wish you all a happy, safe, relaxing weekend!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment