LinkWithin

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I love Seahorses!

I love the ocean. Lately I've been thinking about it a lot. Oh how I would give anything to be on the coast of somewhere beautiful. *sigh*
One of my favourite things is the seahorse. I love seahorses so much! One of these days I'll have to take a photo of my seahorse collection at home.
My niece Milen drew me some pictures last night after we got done swimming. The other day she asked me what I wanted her to draw me so I showed her the picture of the seahorse tattoo I want to get one day. She's going to be an artist just like her granddaddy. She's mastered the seahorse! Take a look:

*Is that not the most adorable seahorse you've ever seen??? :) Don't you love the way she spelt Auntie? :)
*Under the Sea - don't you love the octopus inking in her drawing? haha
*She learned how to spell Auntie :)
And those aren't the first seahorse drawings I've received. Sweet Faiza drew me one on the back of one of the letters she sent me. So cute!

I don't know what I'm going to do when Mikey & Milen leave :( I'm dreading Saturday when we have to drive them to the airport. It's going to be so lonely after Saturday! For once I wish I could freeze time so that Saturday will get here slowly. They bring me so much joy! We've had such a blast together!! The fun will continue tonight with a trip to the Plex (a fun place for kids where I live that has putt putt, bumper boats, batting range etc) for go-kart racing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment