LinkWithin

Monday, July 26, 2010

22

A blog on Glamour.com posed the question "What's your Happiest Age?" So far my answer would be 22. I LOVED being 22. Even though it was only 4 years ago, sometimes it seems like a lifetime ago. I experienced so much at 22. So many moments that took my breath away. I did a lot of traveling that year. In fact, that was the summer I stayed in Europe and finally made it to London. I graduated college that year. I miss that feeling of accomplishment and thinking the world was FULL of possibilites. Dreams felt well within reach. I became a wife at 22. My wedding day is definitely on my list of unforgettable moments. We had the perfect wedding! Everyday I'm thankful that Philip has been in my life since I was 17 despite any hardship we've had to overcome in our relationship through the years. He is truly my soul mate. There was something about 22 that made me feel like life was really beginning.
Oh to be 22 again :) What about you, what has been your happiest age so far and why? I apologize for my nostalgic mood that I can't quite shake off just yet. I am feeling a deep sense of wanderlust and the craving to escape somewhere so I suppose that's to blame. I know that since my family has left and I am feeling a little empty it's awaken a longing in me. I'll get over it soon I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment