LinkWithin

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Missing my darlings

I just got off the phone with Mikey & Milen who are now home safely in Germany. I cried like a baby saying bye to them. They waved and waved from the other side of terminal while they were going through security. They continued waving until they finally had to go to their gate. It broke my heart. Here are some photos taken in the van on the way to DFW yesterday.




My parents house is so quiet now. It feels SO empty :( I hung out with my mom last night and we watched two movies on netflix (def. B movies called "In a Day" & "Ira & Abby" - both had their moments, neither was particurally great though!) I am trying to keep my mom company because I know she feels the "empty nest" a million more times than I do. In fact we're about to watch another movie now called "Me Without You" - I hope it's better than yesterday's picks. I just love Netflix instant play feature! Good movies always makes things better.
This morning Philip and I went to have breakfast at IHOP. I feel like we haven't spent too much time together lately just the two of us because all of my time was devoted to my nieces and nephew. I really enjoyed my husband's company :) I'm thankful for his cheering me up while I am missing my family. I'm thankful for all of you too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment