LinkWithin

Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend Update

I just got done watching WWE Monday Night RAW with Mikey. *Bliss* Makes me so proud ;) It's just not the same for me without my man Shawn Michaels, but it makes me happy that he loves wrestling just as much as his auntie Micaela and I did. Funny thing is they showed a classic moment from Summerslam 1995 when HBK beat Razor Ramon in a iconic ladder match :) It was nice to catch a glimpse of my man on RAW even if it wasn't "live." I told Mikey that I have loved that man since I was younger than he is now :) *was 1995 really THAT long ago??? haha
I had planned on taking Mikey & Milen to Dallas this weekend to go to the Ft. Worth Zoo and Dallas aquarium and stay the night at my mother-in-laws. Unfortunately the rain spoiled all of my plans :( So I'm taking off work Friday and we will go then. I cannot wait!!! :) Luckily my boss has been so amazing and understanding about how important it is for me to be off while my family is here. SOO exciting to have another three day weekend coming up :)
Luckily Sunday turned out to be a pretty nice day. After we celebrated Spain's win *the country of my birth!!*
*Oh to have been in Madrid on Sunday!!!! I'm so sad the World Cup has come to an end :*( I always get this way after the Olympics as well!! I immerse myself into these world uniting events that it feels like something is missing after it's over. And to think we have to wait another 4 years....sigh*
we all hung out in the pool and had such a great time. The kiddos are like mermaids and never want to get out! We swam some more this evening after my sister-in-law Mesale and I got done working out. I had fun taking her to my usual Monday Pump class. I love my sister-in-law so much. She's the kindest, sweetest woman and the most amazing mother.

Hanging out with the kiddos has exposed me to some new TV shows... I am now well versed in Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana and Jonas LA . I swear the TV set has not been changed from anything but the Disney Channel except for tonight when we watced WWE on USA. Other than that it's been on Disney for almost three weeks straight because it started when Marina & Sophia were here and has continued on with Mikey & Milen.
I really actually enjoy watching Wizards of Waverly Place :) It's my favourite show out of them all. It's prob due to the fact that I officially have a crush on Selena Gomez!! She's so adorable! Miley Cyrus has nothing on that girl :)

*Love that she's wearing a Union Jack :) Oh to be 17 again!

Grown ups watch cartoons all the time right? My husband does. He watches X-Men and superhero cartoons so I think it's okay for me to admit I might have to continue watching even after the kiddos go back to Germany. I'm excited that she'll be in the new Ramona and Beezus movie :)
Speaking of movies....I watched a really cute one this weekend

Have you seen it? I really enjoyed it! I've been wanting to watch it forever and now thanks to Netflix I can check it off my list. Micaela and I were big fans of the beauiful Keri Russell in "Felecity." I've missed Micaela so much this weekend. I think I must have called her a million times every day since she's been gone :*(

Well I'll leave you now so I can cuddle some more with Mikey & Milen before I have to go home and get to bed. They are in the other room watching "The Proposal" again with my auntie Thess. We watched it last night all together and they could not stop laughing at the the part when Sandra dances with Betty White in the woods and she's singing "To the window....to the wall...." they begged us to rewind it when we were watching last night as well. Milen has the cutest laugh!!! I love it! So they had to watch it again tonight ha :) I hate leaving my parents house to go home or go back to work because they never want me to leave. There really is nothing more precious than the unconditional love of children. I can only imagine how much more that will be magnified when one day they are my own children :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment