LinkWithin

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Where the Wild Things are: Ft. Worth Zoo

I took off work on Friday so Philip & I could take my brother Chet and his beautiful family to the Ft. Worth Zoo which is about 2 hours from where we live. We had the most amazing time! There are so many different animals and so much to see. My brother takes the best photos so I hope you enjoy all the wild things :) It was SOOO hot that day, I was melting in the Texas heat! I swear I sweat more than the average person. Luckily, there is a lot of trees so the shade made it a little cooler - it could have been much worse for sure. We had so much fun that at the moment it's 11:15 pm and Mikey, Milen and I are watching "Madagascar" as I type this on my laptop remembering how much fun we had at the zoo. I have to get up early for work in the morning, but being sprawled out on the bed with them is priceless. I hope you enjoy the picture overload of our Friday adventure into the wild :)

*With Sweet Milen

*My darling husband

*The elephant behind us was born in 1970, five years older than Philip!


*With my precious Milen and Mikey

*Taking a break in "Texas Town"

*The love of my life

*My boys - husband, nephew and brother*Self Portrait ha

*LOVE the cute penguins!
*My brother Chet and I
*The beautiful Lechuga Family from Germany
*I love them more than anything in this world

*This fella was HUGE. Looks a bit sad there doesn't it? I think it had to do with the heat!
*He was MASSIVE!
*Sweet Monkey family! Look at the little baby!! SO precious!
*I don't normally like monkies that much, but my niece & nephew loved the monkies! I think this little guy had a lot to do with it :)
*We couldn't get over how cute this baby was!
*My favourite person in the entire world!
*The sweetest girl you'll ever meet
*Like father like son. It was so cute how they were matching :)

*My brother's beautiful family. I love my sister-in-law Mesale

I love the rhinos the most. They are one of my favourite animals. There were so many different kinds of rhinos. My favourite was the one below:


*Philip loved Meerkat Manor :) He loves these little guys!!

*I of course thought of Faiza! :) Her favourite animal

*Mesale loves elephants. She collects them :)

*Another Rhino for me :)
*Marco's favourite animal is the White Tiger - they are such magical creatures really
*Mikey keeping cool :) My nephew is so handsome!
*Sherkhan from the Jungle Book :)
*The kids kept calling the zebras Marty from Madagascar :) Reminds me of Lo because she collects Zebras :)
*Aslan from Narnia :) In the jungle, the wild jungle the lion sleeps tonight!
*Milen in the petting zoo
*My silly husband getting bit in the bum from the aligator *watch out Captian Hook! haha*
Good times! I loved the memories we made on Friday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment