LinkWithin

Friday, October 1, 2010

Only 30 more days....

Until Halloween!!!!!!!!!



I just LOVE Halloween SO much!! SO much so that I already have my costume for this year ready :) I was so excited I bought it a couple of weeks ago instead of waiting until the last minute like I usually do. This year I'm going to be:

This is for Philip. My husband LOVES the Harry Potter series. It's his favourite! He just loves the books (has read each book multiple times) and the movies. I love the magic of it all as well! (although not nearly as much as he does nor have I read a single book!) We both can't wait until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" comes out next month! :) Philip loves Halloween period. It's his favourite holiday and October is his favourite month. We use to have the BEST Halloween parties when I was in college. I miss those days!

I'm so glad it's nearly the weekend!! I have been SWAMPED and I am SO far behind in everything so I'll be happy for the little break :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment