LinkWithin

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Made in 1984!


Don't you just love a party with a theme? For my friend Lucy's induction into the DIRTY THIRTY club, she decided to throw an 80's birthday bash! I had SO much fun putting together the pieces to my outfit:

*My hair was way bigger than it looks in the photos haha and I had the 80's rooster bangs to the side with a black bow, a gold sequin shirt that I picked up at the thrift store that hung off my shoulder paired with black tights and black lace gloves. Man I wish I had some high top Reebok sneakers, but the best I could do was my gold heels. To top off the outfit - my geniune oversized New Kids on the Block button! :) Micaela and I wiped the dust off our pins for our NKOTB concert a couple years ago when they reunited! :)



*Me and the beautiful birthday girl Lucy!
A couple of pics from the night's fun festivites :)

*Vanessa and Chris are the CUTEST married couple ever :) She had me cracking up the whole night!


*Lucy and her boyfriend Nando - don't you just LOVE his outfit? haha hilarious

*To this day I am a fan! :) Lucy found this at a thrift store and sent me a text pic of her find because it made her think of me right away :) Having no use for it after her party, she gave it to me as a party favour!! haha I LOVE JORDAN KNIGHT FOREVER! :)
We had SO much fun! With the soundtrack of Debbie Gibson, MJ, all the metal hair bands, Depeche Mode and any song you could possibly think of that you loved in the 80s, it was one amazing night!!! :) Happy 30th Lucy!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment