LinkWithin

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Happy Halloween everyone! :) I just got back from a lovely last late night dinner at IHOP with my Michelle before she heads back to Chicago in the morning :( I miss her SO much already! Today we ate Halloween candy while watching a scary movie. I NEVER watch scary movies, but just because it's Halloween we watched "Darkness Falls." It wasn't really that great, but there were lots of times I had to cover my eyes! ha

I had such a beautiful weekend! Saturday morning I participated in my third 5K with the YMCA's Trick or Trot. The weather was absolutely perfect compared to last week's run! And this time it was at 10 AM so I didn't have to wake up at the crack of dawn like usual which was nice.
My dad went to his "little brother" Jerry's football game (my dad mentors in the Big Brothers Big Sisters Program) and so this was the first one I did all alone (the first one I had Jessie and the second one I had Maria, both my dad was there cheering me on!), but still had an amazing time! :) I absolutely enjoy everything about 5Ks and will try and participate any chance I get :) That night I had two Halloween parties to go to. It was also when I debuted my Halloween costume to my husband:

My Harry Potter loving husband adored my costume! :)

Philip NEVER use to read when I met him. That all changed when Harry Potter came out. He has read every single book a million times. He loves them and the movies so much! Here's me with one of his books and you can see where his place holder is because he's in the middle of reading it for the millionth time :) I adore Harry Potter as well and cannot wait until the new movie comes out! Not too much longer now :) I'm thinking I'm going to be a dork and wear my costume to the movies....Yep, I'm going to be THAT nerd you see at movies dressed up as their favourite character :)

The Wilson's! Philip is a party pooper and never dresses up! I know right?
First stop was my friend Mehle's annual Halloween bash. Every year she does a theme and this year she did "Night of the Living Dead." Unfortunately since I had my costume bought a month ago, I was the only undead one! I love Mehle and Lauren's parties - they always go all out on the decorations. Her backyard was AMAZING! It was too dark for me to get any pictures that did it justice!
Justin, Nicole, Me and Mehle as "she killed Britney Spears" - ironic when it comes to me Britney's biggest fan huh?! :)
I love Britney even in dead form :)

Tasha and me
Mehle, Jimmy, Jace and me - don't I look like I don't belong? ha
Lauren and me - she always has the BEST costumes :)

Isn't her make up great?! She'a SO good at doing hair and make up :)
I love this girl!
Me and Brit Brit :)
Our second stop of the night was at Cameron's as the Man in Black Johnny Cash!
I didn't take any pics at Cameron's except that one :( We had such an amazing time! I hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend! I have loved seeing everyone's costumes :) I'm sad whenever Halloween is over just like with Christmas. This is the best time of the year and I cannot believe tomorrow starts Sweet November!

p.s. on behalf of Texas (and the biggest fan I know - my twinkie) please send some good thoughts and vibes for our Texas Rangers so we can win tomorrow's game and still have a chance at the World Series! With the embarassement felt due to our Cowboys in today's horrific game, I just don't think Micaela's little heart can take it if the Rangers lose tomorrow :( Love you twinkie girl and missed you SO much especially this weekend! :(
Philip and I after the Rangers won to make it to the World Series!! It was SO exciting! I want to feel that excitement again...please please win tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment