LinkWithin

Friday, October 29, 2010

BOO!


My co-worker Blaine and I - doesn't he make the PERFECT Abe Lincoln?! :)

Halloween weekend will be officially kicked off with Blaine's party tonight! Twinkie and I had such a great time at his party last year, I wish she was here to go with me again :*( I miss you Micaela!!!! Twinkie and I have been texting back and forth throughout the World Series so it's like we're cheering on our Rangers together. There have been lots of sad text messages between the two of us if you've seen how our boys have been playing :*( But WE BELIEVE!

I hope you all have an AMAZING Halloween weekend filled with lots of treats!!! :) Have I said lately how much I just looooove this time of year?!?!?! As soon as I got to work I blasted "Thriller" on my computer :) TGIF!!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment