LinkWithin

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I just LOVE Halloween!!! :)

I can't wait until this weekend and all the fun Halloween festivities in store! :) I just LOVE Halloween! This past weekend my family and I got into the spirit and carved some pumpkins.

I chose this design because really these bats are actually sexy vampires!! ha

My dad drew the Jack face for Maddie's pumpkin :) My daddy the artist!
Madeline's boyfriend Matt, Madeline, Mom and me with our pumpkins
Our masterpieces!
While we carved pumpkins we watched the first "Nightmare on Elm Street." After all this time it still scares my seesters and I!!!! I still get chills when I hear the song....my sister Madeline sent me the following picture last night of her costume for this year:
1...2....Maddie's coming for you....
Is our sister not the most adorable thing in the world?! Such an awesome costume :) We also made smores! I swear I ate a whole package of marshmellows all by myself! ha I cherish my family time! They are the whole world to me :) And I love this time of year!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment