LinkWithin

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Find me over @ Life. today! :)

I was SO thrilled to be asked to guest post for the very first time ever by a very special girl - my Jessie over at Life. I love this girl with all my heart and if you read her blog then I am sure you know why - she is as beautiful inside as she is out! Jess and I met while in college and I am so blessed by her friendship. Since Jess is living it up in Vegas, I decided to share my own memories of Sin City on my guest post.

Philip & I on our first holiday away together circa 2005. We look so funny in our trainers :) He NEVER wears trainers and at the time I NEVER wore trainers either so this picture cracks me up. We are such tourists in this photo :)

Thank you Jess for letting me keep your readers company while you were away! We all miss you soo much! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment