LinkWithin

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I have joined the rest of civilization...

One thing that I'll admit is a bit "strange" about me is that I'm a bit backwards when it comes to technology. I am just not a techie person and I don't have to have the latest "gadgets." Until my last birthday I never even had a laptop (thanks Mom for the wonderful birthday gift!) which meant as a mass comm student I went all the way through college without one or a personal computer at that (I used the one in the computer lab or at my parents house). My boss converted me to a Mac at work at the beginning of the summer and I was SO reluctant because I was always a PC girl. And my cell phone was a fossil. A flip phone with no internet. *gasp I know* But as long as I could call and text, I was happy! Then my ghetto fabulous phone decided to give up on me. So I can officially say....

I have left the dark ages!! My phone is actually smart now! :) I went with my twinkie's preferred mobile of choice - BlackBerry! She swears by them :)

It's the cutest shade of purple and I think I'm in love with it. Although it will take some getting use to it :) Another thing I hate to do - read manuals! That's what Philip is for haha I have had to call Micaela a couple of times to ask her to walk me through something :) Thanks for your patience twinkie :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment