LinkWithin

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Love Britney B*tch!

Since it had been nearly a week since my last blog post until tonight I thought why not write two? :) Have I told you lately how much I love, love, LOVE - I mean like REALLY love this girl....

Ever since I laid eyes on her in that cute school girl outfit I was smitten. She is the only girl for me :)
Tonight I came over to my parents house dressed in my Britney Spears concert shirt all giddy with excitement waiting for 7:00 when I would get my fix thanks to "Glee."
This was the first time I had ever watched an episode of a show so many have come to love. Our own Erin is a HUGE fan! I really enjoyed tonight's episode because of Britney. Honestly, while the singing is up to par (there's nothing I love more than listening to singing. Even though I wasn't a big KOL fan, I really enjoyed last Thursday's concert only because his voice was amazing!) I don't think I'll be taking in another episode unless they feature someone else I really love :) I just don't think I can get into the characters. Although I did not know Uncle Jesse was on there - John Stamos is still just as sexy as he ever was! Tonight though did not dissapoint - I LOVED watching all the takes on Brit Brit's hits, dance moves and outfits. And of course I loved seeing my girl even more!!!
This was my favourite cameo of the night:


I've had my share of Britney fantasies! One day I'll have to take a pic with my collection of all the magazines I have with her on the cover - but then again I think you might say I'm a stalker if you don't already think so now haha :) Okay I really must get to bed! I have a long day at work in the morning! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment