LinkWithin

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Spending Labor Day with Chuck Bass

Oh how I wish I was somewhere beautiful for Labor Day. But sadly I'm not anywhere exotic for the holiday. Just at home. We didn't even end up going to my mother-in-law's house in Ft. Worth. I'm a little bummed out because I was really looking forward to getting away and lounging by the pool. I am so very blessed to have the most amazing mother-in-law. We get along so great! She's such a fun person and we have a great time when we are together. Philip is very opposite from me when it comes to the relationships we have with our families. I am SO close to mine. I think I'm closer to his family than he is to his own family. His sister's husband ended up not being able to make it to Ft. Worth and neither could his uncle or brother. Which meant he would be the only man there. Being with just his mom, sisters, aunt, nieces and me his wife was just a little too much women for him. So we opted to stay home.
We slept in late today, which was nice though I'm sad I missed church. I never get to sleep in. ever. And we hardly get to sleep in together. One of us always having to get up earlier than the other due to schedules etc. so that was def a nice start to the day. I was looking forward to lounging in my pj's and watching my Snapped marathon (one of my Sunday rituals! Love that show!) but for some reason the Oxygen channel has had NO audio ALL day long! It's the only tv channel like that! And not just on my tv set so something must have been up with cable. So upsetting! (I just checked again and it still has no audio) So I came over to my parents house and am in the middle of another Gossip Girl season 3 marathon with my Mom :) We are on disc 4 (there are 5 total). What better way to spend a Labor Day at home than with Chuck Bass? Man oh man I love him more and more each time. He's so sexy...
via
via
Love this show :) Philip and I are talking about going to see a movie late tonight. Any suggestions?? I want to see "Going the Distance" but it will take quite a bit convincing on my part to get my "no chick flick" Philip to agree on this. "The American" is more his type of movie. See - such opposites :)
Okay I better get back to my Chuck :) I am thankful for this nice, relaxing (albeit ordinary)weekend. It's SO nice not to have to go into work tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment