LinkWithin

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One of my fetishes...

I was writing some postcrossings listening to some music on my lap top when it dawned on me that I have a major male falsetto fetish!!!! (Well okay I've known this for quite some time now, but it's something about me that you aren't prob aware of yet!) It absolutely drives me WILD when I hear a man singing high. Almost all of my favourite pop singers can hit this unbelievable sexy range (I'm not music major so if I use the term incorrectly please forgive me). I thought I would share with you how it is that I came by this fetish.
It all began when I was very young and my mom would play her music for me and my sisters. My favourite songs of hers were not the Elvis songs mom & Micaela cherished. I love



*Hey There Loney Girl - Eddie Holman



Aaron Neville has one of the best faselttos! I LOVE this song! Prob because "Bird On A Wire" is one of my absolute favourite movies!! I love the ending when they are sailing into the sunset to this song :) oh Mel I love you baby!



Barry Gibb - the King of the falseto! NOBODY does it better than this man whose voice is ageless. Barry was always my favourite of the Bee Gees (and I was always WAY more a Bee Gees fan than a Beatles fan) I love EVERY single song of theirs. Barry is British, has an amazing CHEST FULL OF HAIR, and sings a mean high pitched falseto - talk about my dream man! swoon!



Sir Elton - one of the great loves of my life!! I love ALL his stuff! How cool was he circa the 70's??

As I got older and learned my own personal music tastes besides that of my parents, there was a common trend...



My favourite NKOTB song hands down. I'll be loving Jordan Knight FOREVER (LOVE when he hits that high note! Still gives me shivers! lol) Always my favourite New Kid, he has one of the most beautiful voices! One of my very first hard core crushes - it was amazing to see them all in concert with my seesters :) I was in heaven!



Couldn't resist putting another of my favourite Jordan Knight moments :) Don't you just love that little move at the 1:06 mark??? STILL drives me nuts haha



My darling Gary Barlow, my favourite member of Take That for very much the same reasons Jordan was of NKOTB - the hottest member of the band (to me anyway), plays piano, lead singer and hits a falsetto!!! "My Commitment" was one of my favourite songs of his solo days because of the higher notes (plus it's just a sweet song, I always imagined him singing it to me! haha)



Who doesn't love some Justin Timberlake?? Even my husband loves him some JT! ha My favourite of his!

It seriously is SO sexy to me! I love it :) Thanks for taking this trip down memory lane with me :) I'm sure you all think by now what a big dork I am, but every one of these songs makes me think of a great memory!

0 comments:

Post a Comment