LinkWithin

Monday, September 20, 2010

A piece of my childhood....



Oh how my seesters and I LOVED "Adventures in Babysitting"!!! My kuyah Marco said that all he had to do was put our VHS on to get us to "shut up" and sit there when he use to have to watch us growing up :) My seesters and I would reenact this scene over and over - we would have great fun taking turns using the curtain as our viels :) Oh it brings back so many great memories watching this :) How beautiful is Elisabeth Shue??? (how beautiful is her brother Andrew Shue???? Billy was always my favourite on "Melrose Place" even topping sexy Jake!) I always wondered what happend to Elisabeth. Every couple of years or so you'll see her pop up in a movie. The other night at Buffalo Wild Wings there was a trivia question on her. It asked what actress is in Piranha 3D? I had NO idea Elisabeth was in it!!! My bff Steph said we needed to go see it after we saw the trailer for it at the movies to which I replied "HECK NO!" Now I might just have to change my mind.



Always beautiful :)

And just because I can't resist....here's another one of my most favourite dancing in the bedroom scenes:



I love you Brit Brit!! Funny thing is when Dan Aykroyd comes into the room and Brit is trying to hide reminds me of my best friend in high school, a shy girl named Amy. Micaela & I often spent the night at her house and would often end up dancing in her room to the Spice Girls and one night in the middle of one of our dance sessions her mom walked in her room without knocking. Amy was SUPER embarrassed that her mom caught her busting a move :) hahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment