LinkWithin

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What will I do without my Tuesday fix???

Tonight's season finale of "White Collar" did not dissapoint. It had my palms all sweaty and my heart racing - partly due to the story line, mostly to do with Neal Caffrey. Have I mentioned how much I love him?!?! I am SMITTEN - he is so sexy! I hardly ever watch a television series in "real" time anymore. That's why this season finale is SO depressing for me. I don't have the option to say "one more episode" as I play catch up and watch episode after episode. I love television DVD marathons (like my current Gossip Girl one my mom and I are savouring! And what I'm planning to do as soon as the last Grey's Anatomy season comes out later this month). You're telling me I have to wait until freakin JANUARY to find out what happens?!?!?! *UGH* What will I do without my Tuesday fix??? I'm addicted to you Neal. I want you always! :)
via
via
*my heart definately raced at a shirtless Neal this season. Although he's missing one vital aphrodisiac of mine....CHEST HAIR. I go wild when I see chest hair coming out of a man's shirt...WILD I tell ya :) But for Neal, as sexy and charming as he is, I will overlook this requisite of mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment