LinkWithin

Friday, September 3, 2010

Bring on the LONG weekend!! :)

Counting down to 4:00 when the work week finishes and the long weekend begins! :)

My amazing boss (love working for him!) treated the office to lunch at Cheddars (did you know they have the best tortilla soup? It's delicious!!) We celebrated my co-worker Laura's birthday. Laura truly is the most thoughtful, kindest and most hard working person I know. She's been there for me and has listened countlessly when I've had to cry on her shoulder. Words cannot explain how much she means to me. I am blessed to work with the best group of people. After lunch we went to get ice cream at Maggie Moo's. It was my first time there and I got the better batter and added pecans and graham cracker crumbs. It was HEAVENLY! :) Here's a couple of pics my co-worker James took:


*Me & Blaine visited Churro-land haha :)

Come on 4:00!!!! :) We are going to Philip's mom's house in Ft. Worth for the holiday. I am SO looking forward to lounging around the pool and relaxing! Hope all of you have a safe and happy holiday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment