LinkWithin

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Mum!

Today is my amazing momma's birthday!!


*a photo my mom gave my father while they were dating. I swear she put our hair in pigtails everyday until we started doing our own hair for school. She's always loved them


*Mom in front of one of their first cars



*On my wedding day Feb 10, 2007


*A couple of weeks ago after a an art show


She truly is the most wonderful, caring, loving, supportive, beautiful, giving person I know. Her whole life she has devoted to her family. I have never gone without - she has always provided. I can tell her anything. She is always there to listen to me and she can ALWAYS make everything better. She always tells me everything is going to be alright - and some how it always is because of her.

My dad is bbqing tonight and we're going to have a nice dinner outside. I love hanging out with my family and can't wait. I wish Micaela was here with us. She is the one who is most like my mother. And I know that honestly that's my mom's birthday wish too - she misses her sooooo much!

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you soooo much!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment