LinkWithin

Monday, May 3, 2010

KINGS OF LEON!

My bff Steph is in LOVE with Kings of Leon. Honestly I only know the two songs they play on the radio. There is a King of the Lawn Sweepstakes on Facebook where you could enter to win tickets. She text messaged me one day to tell me she entered and I needed to do the same. So of course I did for my bff and guess what?!?!?! I WON!!! :)

I can't believe it :) I got the email today at work saying I had won 10 tickets to see them live in Dallas at the Superpages.com Center on 9/23. I couldn't wait to tell Stephanie. She was SOOO excited :) She loves them! She says I'm always lucky, but I have never won a contest before! I couldn't believe it. I have been pretty lucky in the past (like the time Micaela and I got front row tickets at a WWE Monday Night RAW - soooo awesome!! We were just standing in the aisle holding up our signs when this WWE employee came up to us and said he didn't want to break up our group (there was like 1o of us) but he had front row tickets for us if we wanted them. We were like HELL YES! it was AWESOME!) and then the time I met the wrestlers at Hooters (I'll have to post pics sometime with all the sexy wrestlers!) and backstage at the past WWE event here in Wichita Falls. But I've never won a contest I've entered before so it felt REALLY cool :) I'm not a huge fan of KOL, but before Sept comes around I'm sure I will be haha just because I get to see them :) I told Steph she needs to burn me a CD so I can learn the words to sing along to all the songs haha


*Steph and I at my girlfriend Brit Brit's concert*

I love my best friend Stephanie. We met when we both worked together at JC Penney, but the funny thing is we didn't become close until after we didn't work together anymore. I invited her to my 21st birthday celebration. We were standing in line for drinks and we both told each other these huge bomb shells. I don't know what compelled us to divulge our secrets to each other right there as we waited. They were the type of secrets you have to really know the person in order to tell. Like Postsecret material haha and ever since then I have been pouring out my heart to her on a daily basis. There is nothing I can't tell her. She might not always agree with my decisions, but she never judges me. She always supports me. Always there for me - even if I call her at 2 AM crying. She's my go-to-girl. Like Micaela says about Marisa - Stephanie is my person :) She's the most amazing mother to the sweetest two boys in the world. I love her sons!! She's just a wonderful, caring person. She's taking me with her to her cousin's wedding in Chicago at the end of this month. It will be our first vacation together and I cannot wait. Anytime we are together we have such a good time. I love my green-eyed girl with ALL my heart :) My bff, my life partner (our nick names for each other)
* New Years Eve 2008
*St. Patrick's Day downtown festival 2010

*Relay for Life April 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment