LinkWithin

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ink Wish

I was visiting J's blog (I loooooove this girl!! She is one of my very best friends!) and she mentioned some lyrics she would like to get tattooed on her and it made me think of what I would like to get for my third tat. I've been itching to get another one - but I wasn't sure what I would get. I played with the idea of doing an Angelina Joelie and doing the latitude and longitude of London because I really am that obsessed. It truly is my idea of heaven on earth.
I have also thought about getting a seahorse. I think they are such sweet, unique looking little creatures. I collect these little fellas :) I really love this photo and always try and incorporate him into my collages etc. But this much detail means I'd have to go a little bigger than I would like.
I came across this simple design on google - this might be easier to do
One of things I love most about seahorses is that they mate for life. Another famous tattoo that I have always loved (and not just because I've always loved her hahaha) is Victoria's
Wouldn't Song of Solomon 6:3 be perfect under the seahorse because of what they symbolize? I wouldn't get the whole verse inked like she did, just the actual Song of Solomon 6:3 and then underneath that I was thinking of getting 2.10.2007...maybe in Roman Numerals. That's my wedding date - I know, I know - this day and age that may be bad luck or a bad idea to do - kinda like getting someone's name done (unless of course it's your kiddo) but I just love the idea of this whole tattoo. I would love love love to get this done on the inside of my wrist....but I don't know if I'm that brave yet. My other tats can be easily hidden - this one can be - but it would be a little harder. And I don't want this massive thing, just something elegant and delicate. What do you think? I am such a helpless romantic - I think this tattoo would represent that completely :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment