LinkWithin

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wish List

Some random things I want to get my hands on....

*I love seahorses. Love this etsy find. It would look PERFECT in the sea room I envision making my spare room at home into...one of these days! hahaha


*JC Penney has the absolute CUTEST clothes and at such a great price! Plus I get a discount ;) My husband is a supervisor there. It's where we met and fell in love. I can still remember what he was wearing the first time I ever met him! ha I worked there for 7 years. Wouldn't this dress be perfect for the wedding I'm going to in Chicago?



*I've had my eye on this necklace inspired by Blaire on Gossip Girl (LOVE that show!) When I saw it on her I searched etsy for one similar and thought it was so beautiful.





*I absolutely love Anita Shreve. She's one of my favourite authors. I desperately want to read her latest book that came out on Tuesday






*some cute work out clothes from Bravada. I normally work out in big t-shirts




*A friend of mine had sent me a link to this dress because she saw it and thought of me. It's so darling!

Oh how I love these pretty things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment