LinkWithin

Friday, May 14, 2010

Fill in the Blank!

TGIF!!! I've never been more happy to see Friday then I am today! It has been constant POURING rain, thunder and lightening since about 2 AM yesterday morning. It was SO hard for me to get out of bed this morning because Philip has the day off and me and my boys were soooo comfortable all snuggled together sleeping good. Perfect weather to go back to bed. But alas it was 7:30 and I have to be at work at 8 AM... :(

*I took this picture one morning with my mobile - it's one of my favourite pictures ever. Logan looooves to sleep on Philip's pillow and it's so sweet! :) Sometimes he sleeps right on top of Philip's head!

Friday means another fun round of Fill in the Blank Fridays thanks to Lauren! I really love filling out questionnaires and getting-to-know-you type lists. I always have so much fun reading all of your answers :)



1. The very best thing about the summer is that laid back, easy feeling that comes with the sunshine. I always think of a Kenny Chesney song when I think of summer :)
I am particulary excited about this summer because my family is going to be here at the end of June and in July! My sister and her family from Italy, my brother and his family in Germany (my nephew is by far my most favourite person in the world! I know you're not supposed to pick favourites - but from the day I laid eyes on that baby boy I have been smitten. I love him soooo much! I have not seen him in 4 very long years and I can't' wait to hug him again!) and my twinkie will be here for almost 2 whole weeks!!! You know I'm excited to have the other half of my soul home :) Hopefully we're praying that our brother Marco will be able to take his R&R from Iraq at that same time. Since our family is so spread apart we haven't been all together at one time in YEARS! Somebody is always missing :( So summer can't get here soon enough!

2. My first crush ever was a boy named Ryan Morgan circa second grade. I loved him and his chili bowl haircut. He was the first Ryan to make me fall hard - but def. not the last.


3. This may sound really silly but I look forward to reading Dear Abby every day. I read her advice RELIGIOUSLY. I don't pay attention to my horoscope - but that Abby is a daily part of my life. Every morning I check my facebook and then I read Dear Abby online.


4. I squeeze my toothpaste from no particular part - I don't even think about it I just squeeze.


5. My absolute favorite 'comfort food' is anything that I know is bad for me - sweets or greasy fast food. Like today. Since it's raining I stayed at the office through lunch and I brought one of those 200 calorie Digiorno pizzas...but the office next door had a big meeting and my friend Lucy was on a burrito run and so I asked her to bring one back for me. One of the best places to eat in Wichita Falls is a place called Seevi's burritos. They make the best tortillas and the burritos are MASSIVE. So against my better judgement I decided to indulge in one and now my tummy is furious at me! But it's Friday and it's been a long week so that truly called for comfort food! :)


6. A random fact about me is that I was voted "Forever Friendly" in my senior high school yearbook . It's true - I never meet a stranger. I love meeting people!


7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is the internet. Technology is a wonderful thing isn't it? That or a DVD player because I would be LOST without movies in my life.

Now it's your turn to answer :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment