LinkWithin

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

M & M

Happy Mail came in the form of my very first letter from Mandy. A postcard just didn't give us enough room to tell each other everything we wanted to tell one another :) I was instantly thrilled when I saw my name in her pretty handwriting!


I can't wait to write my first letter to Mandy :) It's so much fun getting to know her. We've been sharing random facts about each other and it's nice to see how much we have in common. For instance, she keeps a diary and collects beautiful ads or painting to put in that diary. I do the same thing! My co-worker Laura gave me a journal and I put quotes, photos, etc. in it. It's def helped me through some tough times. It's almost like therapy really.

As if that wasn't enough, Mandy also sent me a parcel that arrived on the same day as her letter.


I was SOOOO excited to open it and find one of my most favourite things in the entire world....CHOCOLATE! Real Swiss chocolate she picked up for me while she was in Aarau. The wrappers are SO pretty...I don't even want to eat them! ha I'll save them for special occassions :)


*Sweets from my Sweet :)

One of the best things Mandy sent me were photos of herself and her beloved cat Foxy. *isn't she beautiful??? I love this photo of Mandy!

*how adorable is Foxy?!

*M&M

I was really spoiled with all the sweet mail I received :) It means so much to receive happy mail because it means you took the time to sit and write me a note and wanted to give me such sweet gifts - that kind of thoughtfullness just warms my heart! A thousand thank yous from me to you! :)

*p.s. I apolgize for my face overload that you got there in these last two posts! haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment