LinkWithin

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Feels like Christmas!

My mailbox was deliriously happy yesterday :) Sweet sweet surprises greeted me when I came home from work. It felt like Christmas came in May! A big reason for that was because of beautiful Faiza of It's Going to Be a Lovely Day. I love, love reading her blog and have stayed up late reading old posts because I literally did not want to stop reading!

Imagine my smile when I saw my favourite picture of HBK smiling at me -
*btw - please don't mind the terrible photos of me! UGH!


*the entire picture was on the front and back of her envelope - like the way I managed accidently to crop it JUST right on my photo with it? :) hahaha I LOVE the way you decorated Faiza! :)

And I just couldn't resist.....

hahaha :) I loved (and am VERY thankful!) that you were brave enough to put yourself at risk of embarrassment when you went to the post office to mail this to me :) I was like a giddy school girl - I love HBK soooo much!

The darling girl sent me the nicest letter, three gorgeous postcards of my beautiful London. Don't you just looove these views:


She also sent me her favourite British thing - Hula Hoops (I almost don't want to eat these crisps just because I want to save them forever! haha), Fun Dip and some inspirational drop cards that I can't wait to share and make someone smile the way she made me smile by sharing them with me. When I opened up the package I immediately called Micaela and we gushed and gushed about how sweet Faiza is! She also sent Micaela Fun Dip so we could share them together across the miles :) How sweet is that?!


Thank you Faiza for giving this Texas girl a bit of London :) Means the world to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment