LinkWithin

Friday, April 30, 2010

Fill in the Blanks

I have decided to participate in Lauren's Friday "Fill in the Blanks Fun" For some reason my hard headed lap top won't let me copy and paste here (I have NO idea why I can't copy and paste anything into a new post?) so I'm retyping it so if it doesn't look exactly the same you'll have to forgive me :) The topic of choice is movies...one of my favourite things in the entire world!

1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is "Four Weddings & A Funeral." In fact I have just come home from the bar and popped it in to watch as I play on the computer before I even saw the Fill in the Blanks topic! Besides the obvious - Hugh Grant - I simply love their friendships and their search for love.

2. My favorite movie as a child was "Labyrinth." I desperately wanted to be Sarah dancing with the Goblin King to "As the World Falls Down" at the masquerade ball. LOVE Bowie and his package in that movie haha :) "Dance Magic Dance..."

3. The best movie quote ever is "This Kind of Certainty comes but once in a lifetime" Bridges of Madison County

4. My favorite actress is Kate Winslet - I love her in everything (esp. Sense & Sensibility and of course she was amazing as Rose! :) My favorite actor is Hugh Grant. I love all his movies!

5. The movie I could watch over and over is "Notting Hill." Again - another Hugh Grant movie! I LOOOVE the garden scene and I especially love at the end when she is asked how long she intends to stay in Britain and she looks at him for reasurance and then she answers "Indefinitely." *sigh*

6. My favorite movie genre is romantic comedies without a doubt.

7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend I actually watched earlier tonight - The New Nightmare on Elm Street!! And it was such a good remake!! Seriously way better than I was expecting. I was really pleased they didn't mess up a good thing - good in the way that Freddy Krueger scared the crap out of me when I was little. In the 3rd one "Dream Warriors" the puppet scene scared me so bad that to this day I cannot sleep on my back!!! I'm not a big fan of horror films but I just had to see it for nostalgic purposes And yes, he's still as scary as he ever was!

0 comments:

Post a Comment