LinkWithin

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Every girl dreams of being a Princess

I'm at a bit of a stand still at the moment...all 6 postcards are in transit. I'm like a maniac checking to see if ones been registered. Two of them have me kinda worried because it's been 31 days since I sent one to Russia and 25 days since I sent one to Mexico. I guess this is normal - Russia is a bit far away, but Mexico is just south of the border. Isn't it funny how sometimes it seems like it takes no time at all and at times it takes so much longer? I'm so impatient haha I want to send out some more :)

I'm a big entertainment news junkie. I love being in the know about celebrities. I love "E!" and I frequent people daily. For as long as I can remember my mother has always subscribed to People Magazine. My dream job (aside from the "Smash Hits" gig) was to write for People. I loved how they combined entertainment with real, heart warming and wrenching articles. I can't wait to get the latest issue




Don't you just love Kate Middleton? I'm not that big into fashion the way my twinkie is. But I do appreciate Kate's simple, classic, elegant style. Princess Diana would have loved her. Kate is def a fashion icon. I love her style! Here are a couple of my favourite looks of this beautiful girl who already looks like a princess
















0 comments:

Post a Comment