LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My name is Marz :)

You may know my twinkie soul Micaela and her fabulous blog Dolce Vita. It was Micaela who introduced me to the wonderful world of postcrossing! I am ADDICTED to it! Every day I'm constantly checking to see if one I sent has reached it's destination. And every day I'm excited to check my mail box to see if I have a surprise :) I looooove it!!!

My twin sister has always introduced me to all the things I love most. From our favourite boyband growing up, to wrestling, TV shows, books - whatever she picked to love I naturally ended up loving. I have always looked up to her as a child and have always thought everything she does is magical. One of her passions is blogging. I cannot tell you how much blogging means to her. And how much her blog means to me - when Micaela moved to VA in January it was SOOO hard on me. It still is. We were inseperable and it was the first time we had ever been apart. I am an avid reader of her blog and check it often. I love seeing a new post throughout my day. I
love our connection. It's the one thing I cherish most in my life.



So I knew it was going to happen sooner or later....me having a blog & so here it is! :)

I have decided to call it
Royal Mail because I want to use this place of mine to share my postcrossing adventures :) As you will learn I am COMPLETELY addicted to London. It is my heaven on earth.


I'm nervous about this, so if I ramble or if I confuse you, it's just because I'm new at this :)

I'll get better I promise!

Cheers! xo

(image from we heart it)

0 comments:

Post a Comment