LinkWithin

Monday, April 19, 2010

Birthday Gifts from Twinkie

I wrote in my last post that I wanted to share the sweet postcards Micaela gave to me on our birthday. I couldn't wait to show you. Take a look:


*Don't you love the old address? London







*I had some amazing times in Florida. I have a special place in my heart for the Sunshine State. I can't wait to actually get one from postcrossing. I'll be so happy!




*One of my faves - so neat!

*I am absolutely & utterly in love with Madonna


*sweet
It's neat to see the postcards Micaela picks out for me. She knows me like nobody else does. I also got postcards from my very sweet and thoughtful co-worker Laura. She gave me the BEST Texas postcards to send out. Everyone that has received one has loved it! I'll be sure and show you my outgoing postcards as well. Right now I can't send any because I'm only allotted 6 at a time (which is great because you can only do 5 in the beg. until you reach 20) so until someone registers one of my cards I can't send out any. I hate waiting haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment