LinkWithin

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Irishfoxy

Meet Mandy

This beautiful and sweet girl from Switzerland contacted me on postcrossing about becoming pen pals. I am SO glad she found me. We "met" on Monday and she kept me company at work while we emailed back and forth. I still can't get over the wonder of the internet - that I can talk to someone half way acoss the world in an instant. It was so much fun getting to know each other. We seem to have a lot of the same interests and I can already tell we're going to have a wonderful friendship. I was so excited I sent a postcard to her that very day.

Mandy loves fashion, old advertising and comics. Since I am a Media Buyer for an advertising agency I bought a series of antique advertising postcards. One of the cards she requested was cigarettes / cigars. She really likes Chesterfield, but since I didn't have that specifically I sent her this one hoping she'd like it.


She emailed me today to say she received it and loved it! It's my first of many to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment