LinkWithin

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Monday Mail

I was SOOO thrilled to receive my first postcards from Mandy. You can imagine how happy I was to find these in my mail box after a long rainy and very dreary Monday. She sent me two and they both reached me on the same day. The first one is of where she works.


Isn't it beautiful? I wouldn't mind working there! The second one is the best postcard I have ever received. It's quite funny - I didn't see it until after awhile. I didn't know they would arrive on the same day and it was stuck between a catalog and a bill. I just happened to go through the mail again to see what bills I had to pay (ugh!) and then I saw it


I want to frame it and put it in my living room. Don't you just looooove the vintage feel of it? You can tell it's very very old! I LOVE it!! I was already happy to receive the first one and then to see this one peeking out tucked between some bills was like a second sweet surprise :) Oh Mandy I already feel like you know me so well! I mailed out some postcards to her this morning. I'm so excited about this friendship!



Isn't she simply beautiful?

I also received this one from postcrossing




Isn't it gorgeous? It's from Deb in Pittsburgh, PA. One of her hobbies is photography and this is a picture she took at a wedding in Nassau, Bahamas last year. She is extremely talented - I know the bride and groom were very pleased with her work. I love it! It reminds me of my honeymoon. Philip and I went on a cruise to the Bahamas. Nassau is absolutely breathtaking. I love the beach and to be there with my husband was heavenly. To be on a beach in Feb was in itself wonderful since it was cold back home in Texas :) Truly a blissful honeymoon ;) I love this picture of us - in fact it sits on my desk at work.




*Mr. & Mrs. Wilson in the Bahamas Feb. 2007


Thank you Mandy and Deb!


I sent this card out to Katerina in Belarus today. I hope she likes it! It is one of the cards Laura gave me for my birthday for postcrossing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment