LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Crushes

One of my favourite issues of People Magazine is their World's Most Beautiful issue. Their 2010 edition is out now and I can't wait to get it! I wanted to share with you who would make my own personal list in no particular order. I love so many people so I'm sure I've left off some, but here are the ones that came to my mind when I was writing this post. Enoy the Beauty!
*I am a huge WWE fan and have loved "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels since I was 10 years old. True love lasts a lifetime! I even got the heart on his tights as a tattoo!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Shawn!!! Especially circa 1996....
*Not for the faint hearted :) I LOOOVE chest hair...it's my aphrodisiac!!! I swoon when I look at this picture. I don't care how cheesy you might find it - this photo makes me weak in the knees :)
*Aside from HBK, My first really big celebrity crush was on Gary Barlow. He still makes me melt! :)



*Oh Robert Redford - it doesn't get any better than him does it? Classicly SEXY! Micaela and I went to see him speak in Dallas and it was AMAZING to know we were in the same room with this wonderful man




*Tom Cruise - You have my heart forever. Before Edward Cullen you made Vampires SOOO sexy and erotic as your wonderful performance of Lestat

*Johnny Depp - never ceases to amaze me with his talent and his incredible beauty
*Madonna - such a sexy symbol and icon. Love this woman with all my heart.


*Jennifer Garner & Jessica Biel both encompass to me classic All American girls. Jennifer has never looked better than after she became a mother - she has a glow. Love those dimples! Both girls have that sexy athletic build.



*James McAvoy - I fell HARD when he was just a fawn - imagine when I saw him in "Becoming Jane" I literally could not stop thinking about him. I fell HARDCORE :)



*Since she came on the scene I have been completely OBSESSED with Britney Spears. She is my ULTIMATE girl fantasy!! I have never stopped loving Brit Brit from day 1 - even when she went through her crazy shaved head and mental hopsital spells - I have continued to be loyal. My love for her is real :) Seeing her in concert twice last year was a dream come true!!!! I really really really LOVE her! :)


*I love Victoria Beckham. She was always my favourite Spice Girl and I wil always love her!


*Of course I have just as much love for her handsome husband David! Ohhh la la!

*Oh Kate Winslet is just dazzling!


*Keanu Reeves - I went through a really big Keanu phase - still so Beautiful


*Jennifer Connelly - ever since she was "Sarah" in Laybrinth. I wanted to be here dancing with Jareth at the Masquerade


*Simon Baker - I just want to run my hands through his hair! So sexy!

*I fell in love with Hugh Grant when I first saw him on a magazine cover circa 1994. I own every movie he has ever been in and I love them all. Love that accent, love his charm!



*Jeffrey Dean Morgan - such a man! I fell hard for him when he played "Denny" in Grey's Anatomy - those were my favourite episodes by far!



*Blake Lively - I absolutely adore her



*Micaela has always fancied Kim Kardashian and my mom is just obsessed with her reality show and she always says she never gets tired of looking at her she's so beautiful!!! The girl has the sexiest curves!


*Mel Gibson can do no wrong in my eyes. I love the man. I quite prefer him back in the '80's mullet and all. Mel circa Lethal Weapon. Twinkie and I watched "Bird On A Wire' a million times :) LOVE his bum scene and hearing him say my name since Goldie Hawn's character was named Marianne :)


*of course what list of Beautiful People would be complete without Robert Pattinson. I'll admit it took me awhile to find him irresistible - it took reading the books FINALLY after much convincing on alot of people's parts haha thank God for their persistance. You can't help but want someone to love you the way Edward loves Bella - that's what make him COMPLETELY irresistible - the British accent sure doesn't hurt either hahaha :)

Oh man I LOVE to love :) I know I prob overlooked some of my favourites - but for sure I love all of the above :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment