LinkWithin

Sunday, April 18, 2010

PostSecret

One of the best things about Sunday are Sunday Secrets. PostSecret is yet another thing my twinkie introduced me to. She has all the books. I looooove going on postsecret and seeing all the confessions people put on there. It will amaze you some of things people will admit to when it's anonymous. It can be quite comforting because many you can relate to and it makes you feel very "normal" to know you are not the only one in the world who has ever felt that way. I have always wanted to send in mine - I even made one once but never had the courage to send it in. I don't know that I would send it now - it isn't relevant anymore (a blessing!). But there are others I have thought about sending...we'll see :) I think I'm going to start posting the one secret that really got to me each Sunday. This week it's this one (and luckily I cannot relate to it at all)


It makes me so sad. I don't know what I would do without my father. He is the most wonderful man in this entire world. He's always been there for me, always loving, always supportive. On Friday I took part in Relay for Life to raise awarness for cancer. It was held at my alma mater Midwestern State University. My dad came to the opening ceremony and to walk with me for a bit.
My darling father - I love you so much. Thank you for being the most amazing father who always told me anything was possible.

*My dad holding baby sis Madeline, Micaela in the pink and me in the blue. Tuscon, AZ

One of my most favourite moments in my entire life was sharing a dance with my dad at my wedding. As we danced to "The Way You Look Tonight" he shared advice with me on what makes marriage ever lasting. I will never ever forget the love, warmth and the happiness I felt at that special moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment