LinkWithin

Monday, April 19, 2010

Some Gems


I received this lovely postcard from Outi in Finland over the weekend




She shares my passion for London. She wrote that she wanted to send me a photograph card from her trip of London last spring but couldn't find any good pics. She hoped I would like this card and she's right :) It's so cute - poor little rooster at the top! ha



I also got a sweet package from Micaela. She is so thoughtful. She always sends me little gifts. Take a look at these little gems:




*For my love of David Bowie - Oh Jareth! One of my faves that Micaela has given me



*Old fashioned type writer like in Atonement - LOVE that movie!

*I love Vincent



*Micaela said she thought about me because of the water in this Monet





*toooo funny


And now for my absolute favourite of the bunch (though Bowie is up there with it!)


*God Save the Queen!! I LOVE this!!! It's really neat with rounded edges. Sooo cute!



Thanks twinkie :) I love them all!! I'll have to share with you loves the wonderful ones she got me on our birthday. She finds the neatest ones that mean something to me. I'm so glad she got me into this world of postcards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment