LinkWithin

Friday, March 4, 2011

Things that Rock my Socks! :)

TGIF!!!!  Today kicks off my birthday weekend! You better believe I'm going to enjoy and savour every bit of my last couple of days being 26. Can't get over that twinkie and I will be in our late 20's soon (Technically we already were at 26, but 27 really makes it sink in!!!) Only thing that could make turning 27 on Monday okay is if my twinkie soul was right next to me to blow out our birthday candles :( I'm missing my "womb mate" (as she sometimes refers to me :) so much! She posted this baby pic of us and as you can see I've always been a cry baby! ha 

In order to forget about getting older, here's a couple of things that are currently rocking my socks off:

Getting to listen to Brit's Brit's latest! OMG have you heard it?!? Listen here. Another song that's going on my work out playlist! CANNOT.WAIT.FOR.HER.ALBUM.


like always and forever. Literally (by the way that is one of my favourite words to hear spoken in the British accent, it sounds so cute!) Yesterday in my sister Madeline's new car, I put the station on BBC radio just to listen to the DJ's talk. It's that bad. Saw this and cracked up:


Well let me tell you, I don't discriminate when it comes to gender and that sexy accent. Which is why I believe I fell in love with Ezgi a little more yesterday (as if that were possible since I already love E so much as it is). We had our first chat over the phone yesterday and I loved it! Her accent is soooooo hot! I'm so jealous :) Seriously E is so adorable and I just love our nearly daily chats over IM. I miss her when I don't get to speak to her for a day or two. Now I am thinking we should just always catch up over the phone! :) And I want her to do all the talking so I can just simply listen to her and make believe I'm ringing her from my own flat in London and we're making weekend plans :( *sigh* I can't wait to speak to her again tonight :)

Okay so we all know by now Matt Bomer rocks my world! I am so obsessed with this guy:

I don't get tired of looking at him. Tuesday's episode was freaking amazing. AMAZING. So good I emailed my bff about it the next day (and she doesn't even watch the show).  "White Collar" is on USA and we all know that's no HBO so I told Steph I don't get spoiled with the sexy scenes like she does with her "True Blood" (dang I wish!) But luckily the moment I've been waiting for finally came true on Tuesday! There was a steamy scene that involved my Neal Caffrey!!! *sigh*
*This is the lucky girl who gets to kiss my boy on the show

I swear I haven't felt this smitten about a TV character since Denny on "Grey's Anatomy." Oh how I fell for him hard!


*Best Grey's episode ever!


Speaking of Denny, guess who dates him in real life and had his baby:

the actress who plays Sarah aka Neal's new love interest in "White Collar"!!!! LUCKY lady right?!?! Kissing on my man and going home to my other man. Oh man oh man! haha

*BTW being a bona fide Matt Bomer stalker I ran across some photos and info on him online... Apparently I'll never get a chance with Matt :( Not because he's a celebrity and mega sexy, but because he bats for the same team :( of course. All the great ones do right?! Did anyone know this but me?! I should have known since my boy is just too pretty!!! I'll admit my heart broke just a little bit. haha

Anyone remember this song:



It came on yesterday in the car with Madeline when she changed my BBC radio to the 90's station. I immediately turned it up and sang along!! :) TOO funny!!!

What's rocking your socks off? :)

Happy Fridays loves!! Enjoy your weekend! :) This 26 year old gal surely will ;) xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment