LinkWithin

Friday, March 25, 2011

Remember when...

I love lunch dates with my husband. We went to El Chico's today and while we were eating "Wonderful Tonight" started playing. Almost 10 years ago I knew I had fallen in love with Philip while we were on a date at that El Chicos. I remembered everything about that moment. I remember what we were talking about. I remember what I wore (it was a special outfit I had specifically bought for this date with my best friend at the time :) And I remember exactly how I felt. 

"And the wonder of it all...is that you just don't realize how much I love you..."

Just such a nice feeling of deja vu! :) Sometimes after years together you forget about all those little things that made you fall in love in the first place. After we finished our lunch we walked next door to Hastings and guess who I picked up:

My beloved Brit Brit! Who is going to be all over the TV next week promoting her new album. SO excited :)

Enjoy your weekend loves! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment