LinkWithin

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Party Like a Rockstar!

I had so much fun this past weekend! Really the fun kicked off on Thursday with St. Patrick's Day and continued through the rest of the weekend.
We celebrated the luck of the Irish at a local sports bar & grill Parkway. To celebrate my beer free year, my friends kept buying me drinks (Smirnoff for me!) and shots to toast hahaha It wasn't long until I started feeling pretty good ;)

Friday night we all went out to a new club in town called Denim & Diamonds. By the name you can tell it's a country bar, but I was surprised by how much non-country they played (not that I'm complaining about country music, because I'm a big fan!) Including some old school stuff like Color Me Bad! It was SO much fun dancing with my girlfriends to "I Wanna Sex You Up" - I mean how random to hear that song in a bar??? :) I haven't gone dancing in such a long, long time! And it had been even longer since I had two stepped. Good times!

Saturday night we enjoyed the beautiful weather at an outside bar called the Neon Spur. There were a bunch of bands playing and I love nothing better than being with friends and listening to some good live music.


We had so much fun at Denim & Diamonds the night before that we decided to go back again on Saturday night. I can't tell you how much fun it was! I seriously haven't gone out in a long time (I don't consider Buffalo Wild Wings going out any longer since Philip and I go so often) let alone bar hopping. I think I drank more in those three days then I have in the last six months! haha But man it was fun! :) Kinda took me back to my college days :)

I need more weekends like these in my life for sure :) Just like I need some more Matt Damon:

I'm a dork right?! :) I showed my mom my blog post yesterday at lunch time and she took this mobile picture of me with my boyfriend on her iPad so I could send it to my sisters :) I mean look - as you can tell we make a pretty good couple :) My dad walked in while we were taking photos and just rolled his eyes! hahaha :)

p.s. Let the countdown begin....my girlfriend's Femme Fatale album drops in exactly ONE week and I cannot.freaking.wait!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment