LinkWithin

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Brit Brit Day!!

Despite the cold and rainy weather this morning I woke up with a huge smile on my face! :) The day I've been counting down for has finally arrived.....

HAPPY BRIT BRIT DAY!!! 

Before heading into work I stopped by Target to pick up her latest Femme Fatale

Such a happy girl! *Thanks to my co-worker James who doesn't mind being my personal photographer ;) I just adore him!
Oh and I got a Starbuck's Skinny Vanilla Latte while I was at Target. I hardly drink Starbuck's (I'm sure this is really hard for some of you to believe since you love the stuff!) So this really was the perfect start to a dreary, rainy day!
Another thing that made this Britney Day extra special? Some "Curious" shimmer!!! Thanks to this beautiful girl for sending it to me just in time for this special day (along with some other fabulous gifts - birthday post coming soon I promise!) April and I had our first phone chat last night and we talked on the phone for an hour! I absolutely loved every minute and can't wait until we talk again :)

Did any of you see her performances on Good Morning America this morning?? There's nothing like seeing her live :)

So I leave you now with some sexy photos of the girl of my dreams:


 I'm going to listen to her album ALL.DAY.LONG! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment