LinkWithin

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My iPod Shuffle List

Hey Mister D.J. Put a Record On
I wanna Dance with my Baby
And when the Music Starts
I Never Wanna Stop
It's Gonna Drive Me Crazy

Music Makes The People Come Together
Music Mix the Bourgeoisie and the Rebels

Oh how I love Madonna :) I just love, love, love pop music period! So when I saw Jessie's post where she shared a sample of her iTunes shuffle I wanted to play along. Here's a random taste of what I listen to: 
*Sorry it's so teeny! Click to enlarge so you don't have to strain your eyes to read my handwriting! 

Obviously I have a lot of love on my iPod for my number one girl:


I loved seeing all everyone's lists who played along. Check out my twinkies, Claire's and Marissa's :)

I'm curious, what would your playlist look like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment