LinkWithin

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My last day as a 26 year old...

Tomorrow is our birthday! :) It's been a pretty wonderful weekend full of sweet treats!!!
*Minature desserts are better for you right? :) I had these tasty treats at lunch with my parents yesterday. Then that night my friend Jillian and I shared my free cake and ice cream courtesy of Buffalo Wild Wings last night (sorry blurry mobile phone pic). In between I ate a million girl scout cookies.

And the sweets are going to keep on coming! My mom is making me a special dinner tonight and strawberry cupckaes with fudge chocolate icing (my favourite!). I can't wait to celebrate my birthday with my family! Although a very important member and one half of me will be missing :( the other birthday girl, my twinkie soul :( It's just not the same without you Micaela :*( I love and miss you so, so much!!!!!

*I wish we could recreate this scene from one of our earliest birthdays :) p.s. that's Micaela being spoon fed cake by our mommy :) All the while shoving it in her mouth haha

As I bid 26 adieu, I am thankful for all the blessing in my life. 26 was pretty good to me! And I have a feeling 27 will be pretty fabulous :)

p.s. This is my favourite postsecret from this week:


I pretty much pretend I'm in England all day, every day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment