LinkWithin

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I believe in Fate

I had the absolute best birthday yesterday :)  Today I seriously felt the way a kid does the day after Christmas - bummed that the one day you look forward to all year is over. I received some of the most wonderful gifts, cards, sweet treats, messages, and texts (will do a separate post ;)  and felt so special! Thanks again to everyone that made my birthday so amazing!

Last night Philip took me to see "The Adjustment Bureau." I love, love, love this movie!!!! It was sooooo good!!! There were parts that gave me goose bumps and parts that made me cry.   



It's not your typical romance since it's more of a thriller, but it makes you think about fate and chance. It makes you wonder how much the choices we make, even the ones that seem like little insignificant ones, can change the outcome of your life. It makes you wonder about soul mates. 
I have always loved Emily Blunt and her sexy British accent. Matt Damon...honestly not so much. Until recently. He seems to just get better and better every time I watch him. I think I finally saw him differently when I first found out about him falling in love with just a regular 'ol Latina girl who was working as a bartender in Miami  :)  He married her and adopted her daughter. They have four daughters total and just thinking of him being surrounded by all those girls makes me just fall in love with him. This movie makes me fall in love with him.

Although I don't think my warming up to Matt Damon will turn into anything serious. Definitely not a hard core, full blown love affair the way my crush with this guy is:
Isn't my boyfriend so lovely? These sexy photos from an event he attended last night came to me by email this afternoon by sweet Marisa. Perfect little daydream while at work due to these sexy photos :) Thanks M!! xo

Tonight is the season finale of "White Collar" and I have to mentally prepare myself to adjust to the void this will cause in my life on Tuesdays.

Make sure you go see "The Adjustment Bureau" and if you already have let me know what you think. Did you love it just as much as I did?

0 comments:

Post a Comment