LinkWithin

Monday, March 21, 2011

New Crush

I am officially in love with Matt Damon. I said I wasn't going to fall for him, but after seeing this movie, I just can't help myself. 


Have you seen it? I bawled my eyes out. If you've seen the movie you'll know which parts deeply affected me: the story of the British twin boys. There's nothing quite like the close relationship between twins. I'm so lucky to know that kind of everlasting friendship. I called my twinkie and told her she HAD to watch this movie. If you've seen this movie  I'm curious to know what you thought of it.

So I have a feeling my netflix que is going to consist of nothing but this man's movies for awhile. 







It's so funny because I told Philip I was in love yesterday and he could not stop teasing me because all he's ever heard was how much I do not like Matt Damon and anytime he wanted to watch the Bourne movies on TV I begged him to change the channel haha 

This picture of my new love stole my heart:
So precious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment