LinkWithin

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Things I'm loving on Wednesday!

If you signed up for Jessie's amazing "Stay Handmade" Etsy swap you received an email today telling you who your partner is. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love London. I considered it to be my own personal Neverland. So I am beyond thrilled that my sweet Jess matched me up with an English gal :)  

I am SO excited to be paired up with Claire of My Little Life. We've already exchanged a couple of emails and I can tell this is just the start of another beautiful friendship. This lucky gal lives in a little sea side town which is about an hour and a half drive to London. I'm just kinda a little jealous of her. You know just a tiny bit. OMG imagine living near the sea *I love the sea* near London *my heaven*?! I could not think of a more perfect match for me to be paired up with :) Thank you Jess! :) And Claire, so lovely to meet you!
Sigh....to be there.
Talking to you makes me feel closer to there. Which is why I need this shirt:
Have I said lately how addicted I am to my bbm?!? :)

Speaking of London...let me share a very special painting that hangs in my living room. Please check out my twinkie's "Wanting to Know You Wednesdays" Art Gallery Date to find out why :) Hint: I love the artist with my whole heart. I absolutely love looking at all the pretty art that adorns your walls :)

Speaking of great bodies of art....
Did you see my girlfriend's pics in the latest issue of "Out" magazine:

Dannnnnng Brit Brit!! Took my breath away :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment