LinkWithin

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just one of those days...

What's your cure for days when you just feel like this?

via
I had a day like this yesterday. I had so much on my mind. I was anxious. I was sad. I was worried about some stuff that I could not stop thinking about. And on top of all of that, my car was acting up again. Seriously. Car trouble again??? really?! When I got off work I went straight to my bed to take a nap when I got a text from this beautiful girl:

April simply asked how my Wednesday was going. Even though it wasn't going very well, how sweet is that? A random text when I needed it the most. Someone interested in my day. In how I was doing. She gave me so much comfort without even knowing it. Thank you sweet girl for making me smile when I was having such a crappy day!

A bbm from across the pond also always does the trick...*sigh*

And my mama! She always knows how to make me feel better. I went over to my parent's house and was met with a huge plate of pasta and homemade chocolate chip cookies. Comfort food while we watched American Idol together (I love Stefano! He reminds me of my boyfriend David Archuleta).  

After a day like yesterday, I needed some Matt Damon in my life. So I watched "Good Will Hunting."



Love, love, love!!!! Such an amazing movie. While I watched my boyfriend with our mama, my twinkie was watching my boyfriend with her husband in El Paso :) The Maxham's were watching "Hereafter" at the exact same time. Micaela always makes me feel better after a bad day. Laughing on the phone with her over silly things makes me forget what was worrying me in the first place.

What helps you forget it all?

0 comments:

Post a Comment