LinkWithin

Thursday, June 24, 2010

What makes me weak in the knees...

(besides a British accent...) is....CHEST HAIR!!!!
Nothing is sexier to me than a man with chest hair! I was laughing yesterday because my friend Katy posted this on my fb wall yesterday:
thebolditalic.com
Now you can purchase a poster for "A Field Guide To Bears: Your Guide to the Wild Life of San Francisco." Built from the graphics for one of our most popul
ar recent stories, "Grizzly Man," this original poster was designed by Volume Inc. for The Bold Italic. The poster is 2...

I was like hmmm...bears are cute....but I don't collect bears or anything so I wonder what she meant by this....until I clicked on the link :)

Then I just started cracking up!!! Many of my girlfriends disagree with me, but I LOVE chest hair. LOVE it. It prob has something to do with the fact that Shawn Michaels was my first hard core crush and his chest circa 1996 made me wild with coming-of-age lust! :) haha Chest hair is def. my aphrodisiac!
Another thing that I absolutely love is a dimple in the chin aka a cleft chin aka a butt chin - I think it's SOOO sexy*I can't mention a dimple chin without a photo of John Travolta - don't you just love Grease?!
My perfect and ideal man is Gary Barlow from Take That fame:
*blonde, scruffy, dimple chin and BRITISH!!!!! Isn't he dreamy:
I think dimple chins look gorgeous on women too -
What makes you weak in the knees? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment